1. The wicker dining table, perfect for your outdoor alcove or nook, adds an air of tropical sophistication that can only be matched by a plane ticket and a grass skirt.
2. Worried about the effects of inclement weather on a wicker dining table you're thinking about buying? Perhaps you should consider a resin wicker dining table. It has all the perks of real wicker, and it handles the weather better.
3. We don't, however, want to discourage you from choosing a genuine wicker coffee table or accent table.
4. Try putting a pair of matching wicker coffee tables at either end of your outdoor patio furniture. Wicker can complement just about any furniture set and provide a much needed place to put all those exotic blended drinks with fruit, umbrellas and such.
5. A wicker console table gives you all the function of one of those run-of-the-mill wood console tables but does it in a sort of tropical manner that makes your telephone, knick-knacks, and baublery appear somewhat more exotic.
6. If you've ever driven by a home you admired and wondered what it was that gave it such a wholesome appeal, we'd venture a guess that it had a white wicker table on the patio. We can't be sure, but we are sure that they project an image that stays with you.
7. For the lover of modern furniture, we also carry very lean, contemporary looks rendered in wicker and various forms of synthetic wicker. Some feature glass tops, or wood or iron accents to create a unique set to distinguish your home from everyday design.
8. Synthetic wicker tables, chairs, and dining sets all can be cleaned with a simple wet towel or a quick hosing off. Not having to worry about dirt and grime in the crevices of your furniture leaves more time for luaus and pig roasting.
9. Wicker storage units come in the form of shelving, drawers, or large trunk-like boxes. In all cases, they provide a distinguished, casual look that is great for an informal living room or bedroom. Some double as seats or wicker ottomans, as well.
10. Wicker is a great material for straddling design functions. For example, the "chat" table, is a cross between a dining table and a coffee table, perfect for an evening drink with friends and a few appetizers.
Find more information in our Wicker Tables Helpful Information section!