1. The wicker sectional style is always in modular mode, easily transitioning from one furniture configuration to another as the situation demands. Modular outdoor wicker furniture sets with multiple armless corner units can be set up as long, L-shaped sofas or as triangular loveseats.
2. In addition to modular configuration, another furnishing advantage of outdoor wicker sectional sets is their large seating arrangements. Our large sectionals seat six to eight people or more, with wide, thickly cushioned seats that provide hours of comfortable, multi-purpose seating.
3. With wicker sectional patio furniture, it's inevitable that seating configurations get most of a shopper's attention. But don't overlook what sectionals are bringing to the table. Our table styles include single and double ottomans, glass-top console tables, and wicker coffee tables.
4. The large wicker sectional sofa is the most popular sectional configuration, but WickerFurniture.com also carries space-efficient sectional options for smaller decks and patios. A modular wicker patio set or balcony set would offer two to four discrete chairs that can be combined into larger units.
5. If sectionals leave you feeling like you're wrangling a herd of ottomans, hold on there, cowboy: there are more stable configurations in the sectional stable. Four-seat wicker sectional sets feature two loveseats and an ottoman table, a three-piece configuration that increases your seating options without overrunning your space.
6. Most wicker furniture sectionals tend toward linear or blocky arrangements that may not work for every patio or backyard. If so, Source Outdoor circular sets are a radially great alternative. Their symmetrical circle and half-circle configurations are perfect for sitting around fire pits or patio umbrellas.
7. Wicker sectional sets can also be used as versatile indoor/outdoor wicker sunroom furniture. Check our cushion color options for designer fabrics and contemporary patterns that complement your sunroom decor.