1. Wicker conversation sets aren't just conversation starters - they're also conversation stoppers. Speechless first impressions are common with wicker patio sets; their chic contemporary style is a startling contrast to standard patio furniture. A wicker conversation set will increase the fashionableness of your outdoor area, and your enjoyment of it too.
2. Outdoors came "in" by bringing indoors out. Sound confusing? It's actually an easy trend to explain. New materials and fabrics have increased both the all-weather performance and the decorative possibilities of wicker patio sets. The result: patio furniture that combines the best attributes of indoor decor and outdoor living.
3. Not every condo or apartment has room for an eight-person outdoor wicker set. Balcony patio furniture is the stylish solution for cramped quarters: three-piece sets with two small chairs and a matching wicker ottoman or side table.
4. If you want a truly unique wicker patio set, put a bed on it. Wicker daybeds are one of the coolest new trends in outdoor furniture. They're not only great for working and sleeping outdoors, but they also double as multi-piece sectional seating.
5. Most of our wicker patio furniture sets are sectionals or conversation-style sets with two chairs, a loveseat, and table. But if wicker chairs are all you need, our wicker lounge chair sets and wicker chaise lounge sets pare things down to a gorgeous seating pair.
6. Sectional sofa sets are among the highest-rated furnishings at WickerFurniture.com, thanks to their unique versatility and exceptional value. A six-piece sectional would offer numerous potential seating configurations.
7. Oh, the places you won't go! (when you're seated in a wicker papasan chair.) Designed for loungers and lovers of vicarious journeys, wicker papasan chair sets provide abundant leisure for weekend reading and lazy days.