1. Outdoor entertaining comes in many different styles and flavors: tea for two, cocktails for four, BBQ for 20. Wicker conversation sets are casual, intimate outdoor wicker furniture ensembles ideal for gatherings of two to six. Their deep cushions, crisp colors, and contemporary style exude laidback sophistication in sunrooms and transitional patios.
2. Wicker sectional sets are among the hottest patio furniture trends of the past few years. One reason why is the growing popularity of patio entertaining; sectional outdoor wicker patio furniture sets excel at seating six to eight or more. Another is versatility. Modular, multi-piece patio sets can be arranged many different ways, and their indoor/outdoor style is very aesthetically evolved and adaptable.
3. Contemporary style is resin wicker's forte, but it also has a softer, more nostalgic side. White wicker patio furniture is a rarity these days, but we love its breezy, summery lightness. White outdoor wicker furniture is the classic choice for cottage, shabby chic, and Victorian patios.
4. Brown is resin wicker furniture's dominant color, a natural tone imitative of natural wicker. But don't expect monochrome earth tones from our outdoor wicker cushions! Our colorful fabrics include bright summer hues, inspiring prints, and designer colors to energize your patio's palette.
5. Sleeping indoors in the sweltering summer months can involve some fitful nights and high air conditioning bills. A wicker sectional daybed is the cure for the common heat wave. It's an outdoor wicker sectional that can be set up as a loveseat, ottoman, and curved benches, or as a large daybed with fold-down canopy.
6. Resin wicker patio furniture is made not from natural rattan, but from a natural-looking synthetic substitute. Resin wicker outdoor furniture holds many performance advantages over natural wicker: it's extremely durable and low maintenance (hose cleaning is OK), and unlike rattan, our all weather wicker patio furniture won't become brittle over time.
7. If the only patio furniture you need is outdoor wicker chairs, then there are two options we'd recommend. Bellagio wicker lounge chair sets from Amazonia offer two matching oversize chairs. Wicker balcony chat sets are small three-piece sets with a matching ottoman or side table.
8. Four-person wicker patio sets are probably the most versatile, cost-effective option for shoppers who want both a sofa and chairs. Most of our four-person wicker furniture sets combine an outdoor wicker sofa with two wicker patio chairs and a matching coffee table.
9. Seating capacity may define the wicker patio set, but don't forget to keep all your options on the table. The wicker patio table styles available in our furniture sets include glass-topped wicker coffee tables, large wicker ottoman tables, small side tables, and granite-topped firepits.
10. A decorative advantage of large wicker sectional sets is how their arrangement can complement or accentuate the shape of your outdoor area. Most sectional sets are strongly linear—think square ottomans and long, L-shaped sofas. But at WickerFurniture.com you'll also find wicker sectionals with uniquely radial (i.e. circular) symmetry, such as Source Outdoor sectional sets with half-circle and full-circle seating groups.
Find more information in our Outdoor Wicker Furniture Helpful Information section!