1. Whether it's just some throw pillows, a papasan cushion, or a wicker loveseat or sofa cushion, you're going to need something for your wicker furniture. And we claim that here you'll find it. Easily organized according to style and price, finding your wicker cushions will be a lot quicker than the department store.
2. Have a look at our sets of wicker furniture cushions to create a comfy, custom outdoor arrangement that is entirely your own. We've got sets of a few for small arrangements up to larger sets to accommodate your whole poolside furniture fleet.
3. Not feeling like large wicker seat cushions covering the whole chair is what you're looking for? We can definitely recommend smaller patio chair cushions for just the seat. They attach with a couple of ties on the back and look and feel fantastic.
4. Your outdoor wicker cushion set is going to be made of some kind of durable, synthetic material designed to weather the weather, if you will. Spun polyester and fiberfill are the best ways to mimic the comfort of indoor furniture without compromising their long term life and appearance.
5. We all love the appearance of wicker in our homes and on our patios, but sometimes, let's face it, we need a little buffer from 'nature.' Wicker seat cushions enable hours of careless sitting and watching the sun cross the sky.
6. And the wicker cushion isn't just for your hindquarters and back. We've got a nice selection of cushions for your wicker ottoman to keep your ankles and feet cozy and warm.
7. Got a papasan that needs a replacement cushion? Maybe the dog got at it or it just wore out from regular use. No need to fork over cash for a new one. Check out the variety of indoor and outdoor papasan cushions we have here at WickerFurniture.com.
8. Many places offering cushions for outdoor furniture cater to only one kind of chair. Usually this is the standard seat cushion with ties. Here you'll find plenty of wicker furniture cushions for wicker loveseats, double papasans, and cushions with combined seat and back cushioning.
9. Your dining furniture may be charming, it may be authentic, it may be real wicker. But if you don't have wicker seat cushions in place at your dining set, your guests may be a little uncomfortable by the time dessert comes out.
Find more information in our Wicker Furniture Cushions Helpful Information section!