1. Conversation-style furniture is breathing new life into outdoor living, with sectional sets and designer outdoor sofas that make patios posh. An outdoor wicker sofa could be used to anchor a self-selected conversation set, or convert a covered patio into a versatile indoor/outdoor entertainment area.
2. If budget and available space limit you to just one piece of patio furniture, a wicker sectional sofa should be at the top of your shopping list. Sectional outdoor wicker sofas add more options to your outdoor lifestyle, with modular pieces that set up in multiple seating configurations.
3. Call us Goldilocks, but we think the wicker loveseat is "just right" for most patios. It's big enough for two to snuggle up in, and most outdoor wicker loveseats feature decorative open weaves that retain the traditional charm of this classic patio furniture piece.
4. Most of the outdoor wicker daybeds at WickerFurniture.com are sectional, but you'll find some interesting exceptions here in our wicker sofas and loveseats section, including one-piece canopy daybeds.
5. The simple lines of a contemporary wicker glider might slip past your eye, but it excels at second impressions. And third. And fourth … Its fluid lines and bare aluminum or steel frame create a stylistically versatile loveseat for modern and transitional exteriors - because outdoor decorating should be as effortless as gliding.
6. It's hard to improve on perfection. More than a century after the Victorian era drew to a close, the white wicker loveseat remains a fixture of outdoor furniture arrangements. Create a Victorian-era look for your patio with features such as button-tufted cushions and chairs with rolled arms.
7. The fabric options on select outdoor wicker sofas and loveseats at WickerFurniture.com include sofa cushions made from Sunbrella, an industry-leading outdoor fabric with a five-year manufacturer's fade warranty.