1. Contemporary indoor/outdoor wicker furniture can make backyards look as fashionable as living rooms, but it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing. Wicker porch swings epitomize the uniqueness of patio furniture and the carefree lifestyle that draws us outdoors - they're for patios that love being patios.
2. Wicker swings, wicker sways, wicker moves any which way when it's a Terrace Living wicker swing chair. These unique, egg-shaped, one-person swings are open or enclosed basket chairs that can be hung from an optional stand, providing a hassle-free alternative to hanging chains and support beams.
3. A wicker hanging chair or loveseat from International Caravan would be a charming addition to homes with traditional patios and covered porches. They're designed with a contemporary eye for traditional forms: simpler scrollwork, graceful lines, and a tighter, more modern wicker weave.
4. Every so often, the wicker porch swing needs to get out more - a trip to your ornamental garden should do it. We call this wanderer a wicker gazebo swing. Its metal frame and canopy create a self-enclosed swing that's perfect for quiet backyard meditation.
5. If there were a wicker porch furniture hall of fame, the white wicker porch swing would be its first inductee. White wicker flourished in the 19th century, becoming a fixture of Victorian covered porches. Over 100 years later, it's still the venerable queen of traditional porch decor.
6. Bold contemporary style isn't usually a quality that's associated with outdoor wicker porch swings. The Outback Chair Company swing is a definite exception. Its serpentine wicker arms acknowledge tradition, but its self-supporting aluminum frame and contemporary colors bring a fresh sensibility to outdoor wicker chair design.
7. Swings aren't the only wicker porch chairs that keep you on the move. Check out our selection of wicker rocking chairs and gliders for slow-motion alternatives.