1. The patio conversation set is the wicker ottoman's empire. In both location and function, wicker ottomans hold a central place in the sectional-style configurations of contemporary patio sets. Their large, cushion-topped designs can be used as oversized footstools, or to extend wicker chairs into modular loungers.
2. As a dab of color in the middle of your furniture composition, a wicker ottoman can broaden or brighten the palette of your patio decor. Our ottoman fabric color options cover the visible spectrum, from striped patterns to solid earth tones, primary colors, casual off-whites, and contemporary pastels.
3. You've likely noticed that nature doesn't have closets. That ecological niche is where the wicker storage ottoman thrives. The lift-top designs of our storage ottomans come in two forms: hinged lids, and reversible cushion tray tops.
4. "Keep your feet off the footrest!" is probably not gonna get much respect from the kids. Wood and glass top ottoman tables draw a sharper contrast between table and footrest. They're useful in-between pieces for patio chair and lounge sets.
5. Whitewash was a punishment for the fence-painting Tom Sawyer, but for a white wicker ottoman it's the height of traditional style. White wash is one of our more popular ottoman color options, an antique white finish that harks back to the period of white wicker's greatest popularity (and Mark Twain's literary creations).
6. Feet get dirty outdoors, and chances are pretty good that your outdoor wicker footstool will too. But that's the beauty of all-weather resin wicker and water-resistant outdoor fabrics: to clean our wicker foot stools, simply spray them with a hose.
7. Word to the eclectic decorator: a multi-material ottoman can help tie a patio furniture collection together. Our resin wicker ottomans include contemporary metal and teak designs.