1. In both traditional and contemporary styles, wicker dining chairs with arms often have more dramatically expressive forms. Straight and sloping arms enhance the aerodynamic profiles of modern wicker chairs, while overwide rolled arms are a visual signature of cozy, rocker-like, full-skirted traditional outdoor wicker chairs.
2. A patio, unlike a dining room, offers a 360 degree view. A swivel wicker dining chair collection would ensure that you and your fellow diners get to enjoy every single degree. Our swivel chairs include traditional, transitional, and modern designer styles.
3. The versatile patio meets its match with wicker bar stools and bar-height wicker dining chairs. Bar-height chairs blur the line between indoor and outdoor, sunroom and patio, and dining and drinks. Use them as stationary seating, or as double-duty chairs at a dining table and home bar.
4. The wicker parsons chair is a casual, open style for a casual, open space. The parson is an armless, full-backed outdoor wicker dining chair. Its clean profile offers two outdoor advantages: it's ideal for up-and-down dining (i.e. checking the BBQ mid-meal), and its armless frame easily tucks under the table when you're done.
5. With the contemporary colors at WickerFurniture.com, even white and black wicker chairs don't see the world in pure black and white. Koverton's two-tone black and white wicker chairs offer your choice of frame and wicker color. We also carry brown and gray chairs with special weaves that create a varied color and texture.
6. "Patio, party of one" is a phrase that you don't want to hear. Grow your guest list with outdoor wicker dining chair sets, the affordable way to create four- or six-person patio dining ensembles.
7. Sunbrella wicker cushions are the ultimate outdoor complement to all-weather resin wicker and rust-proof aluminum. Look for Sunbrella cushion options on select WickerFurniture.com dining chairs.