1. What better way to provide a casual seating environment outdoors than with a cool wicker furniture set? Whether it's genuine wicker or resin, it will always go great with iced tea and a light lunch.
2. Resin wicker furniture sets can be wiped clean with a wet towel, are often framed around sturdy, powder coated metal, and can stand up to more intense weather and use.
4. Wicker chairs and seating don't necessarily have to be in a traditional style. We now feature more modern, dynamic options that mimic some of the latest trends in furniture.
5. What your porch needs is a rocking chair. Really, anybody's porch needs a rocking chair, and an all-weather wicker rocking chair will provide the comfort and rock that you rightfully deserve.
6. Don't assume wicker and rattan are strictly for outside use. They work just as well inside and complement a casual living room decor nicely. Check out the rattan frame papasan or any of our wicker sofas and loveseats.
7. The wicker furniture set conjures images of tiki torches, sand, and perhaps a dormant volcano looming in the distance. It'll look great in your home too, despite the absence of its associations. Consider it a Hawaiian shirt for your property, only more tasteful.
8. One of the key benefits of getting wicker furniture, whether genuine or resin wicker, is that they often arrive to your door fully assembled. Simply apply cushion where it logically fits, then sit.
9. If your taste is particularly refined, we recommend checking out some of our hardwood and wicker combinations. We have styles that combine teak, mahogany and more.
10. White wicker chairs are an old standby and should be considered when you're thinking about wicker. They have a wholesome, bucolic feel about them that is matched by nothing.
Find more information in our Wicker Chairs Helpful Information section!