1. A wicker bistro set accentuates the lighter side of outdoor life - post-dinner espresso, afternoon tea, weekend brunches - but it takes some heavy-duty materials to maintain that lighter touch. Our sets are built from all-weather, low-maintenance resin wicker over strong, rust-proof, lightweight aluminum frames.
2. Even small wicker bistro sets can be too large for some condo and apartment balconies or patios. With space-efficient wicker balcony sets, you can enjoy more bistro with less balcony. A wicker balcony set features small bistro chairs with a short, small ottoman-style table.
3. Wicker bistro table styles generally fall into three categories: glass-topped or cushioned ottoman tables, glass-topped cabriole leg tables (i.e. legs curve inward, then splay outward at the feet), and mosaic tile tables. Mosaic bistro sets are a charming choice for colorful, sunny patio styles such as Spanish and Southwestern.
4. Many people prefer cushioned wicker bistro chairs, but a wicker chair's weave can be one of its most compelling decorative features. Our outdoor bistro sets include classic round-backed wicker chairs with wide weaves that increase airflow and highlight the natural appeal of wickerwork.
5. Swivel rockers are unique wicker bistro chairs that push the bistro set toward a more cottage or porch-oriented style. It's a cozily traditional look that would work equally well as wicker sunroom furniture or as an outdoor set.
6. Victorian porches, wraparound verandahs, garden rooms, and French country terraces are just some of the many exterior decorating scenes in which white wicker bistro sets could play a starring role. As seasonal furniture or classic accent, white wicker is always a charming sight.
7. Contemporary wicker bistro sets eschew quaintness for sharply geometric form. Cylindrical chairs with sloping or flared half-circle backs give Outback Company and Zuo Modern sets an aesthetic edge for designer patios.