1. Tiki isn't the only tropical option for the outdoor home bar. Wicker bar sets are upscale islands of backyard imbibing, bringing a modern designer aesthetic to furnishings that are often island ersatz. If you want tropical, not theatrical, a contemporary wicker bar set should be your first resort.
2. Enjoy pineapple in your pina colada and on your Hawaiian pizza with bar-height wicker dining sets. Bar-height dining is an indoor furnishing trend that's heating up outdoors, thanks to advances in all-weather materials such as resin wicker and rust-proof aluminum. Our bar-height dining sets pair outdoor wicker bar stools with versatile four-person tables.
3. Equally at home with cocktails or chamomile tea, bar-height wicker bistro sets bring a "craft-ier" aesthetic to outdoor decor. These two-seat outdoor wicker bar sets offer contemporary cottage-style furniture for the fashionable patio, with alluring grays and browns complemented by modern patterned pillows.
4. Don't pigeonhole the pub. Wood furniture and dry stouts may be the pub's public face, but at home, "The Pub" enjoys kicking back with its casual wicker pub set and a flavorful microbrew or two.
5. Shopping for wicker bar furniture on a piece-by-piece basis is easy at WickerFurniture.com. Check our outdoor wicker tables section for wicker bar tables, or browse for "bar height" using the search box at the top of this screen.
6. If your bar set needs extra seating, our outdoor wicker chairs section includes bar stools from Outback Company and other brands that match the styles of their outdoor wicker bar sets. The all-weather resin wicker stools in our indoor furniture section could also be used outdoors.
7. To find additional wicker bar furniture in sleek contemporary styles, browse our site for Tosh Furniture and Zuo Modern dining sets. Their versatile indoor/outdoor, bar/dining sets could also serve as wicker sunroom furniture.