1. In his famous four-line poem, "Reflections on Ice-Breaking," Ogden Nash wrote, "Candy/is dandy/but liquor/is quicker." When it comes to outdoor entertaining, we could say the same for wicker. Outdoor wicker dining sets create a casual, comfortable ambiance that quickly breaks the ice—and beats the heat—at summer BBQs and parties.
2. It's not a strict rule, but "shape determines size" is a useful point to remember when shopping for a wicker dining table. Our outdoor wicker dining set selection includes round, square, and rectangular designs. Rectangular wicker dining tables are commonly featured in large wicker patio dining sets that seat six or more.
3. If wicker dining furniture were categorized by time of day, wicker bistro sets would be the afternoon—preferably one that includes a cold white wine or a tall iced tea. A three-piece wicker bistro set is perfectly sized for bowers and shady nooks, both on patio and off.
4. Wicker bistro chairs are a creative choice for non-traditional patio dining ensembles. The wicker bistro chair style is distinguished by rounded seat backs, open mesh backs and seats, and circular sloping designs that merge arms and back as an integrated, aperture-free frame.
5. If you want a tropical-ish look for your outdoor home bar but don't want to go the full Tiki, consider a Tosh Furniture wicker bar set. Tosh keeps the torches and pineapples at bay with sophisticated wicker bar sets in modern styles and materials, including rust-proof aluminum frames and durable teak hardwood tabletops.
6. Bar-height furniture is a popular choice for casual outdoor dining. With wicker bar stools measuring 29 to 32 inches high (floor to seat) and wicker tables 41 to 43 inches high, wicker bar height dining sets enhance your view and help keep Rover from spotting your tasty burgers.
7. Don't let that familiar, rattan-like weave fool you: beneath its all-weather weave, resin wicker is a shapeshifter. Our wicker dining chairs include many different seating styles for casual or formal outdoor dining, from standard open-backed chairs to wicker swivel arm chairs, wicker Parsons chairs, and high-backed chairs with wicker-skirted legs.
8. A wicker bistro table or dining table with mosaic tabletop is an expressive accent in Southwestern, Spanish, Tuscan, and other richly colorful patio decors. Our Home Styles mosaic bistro and dining sets feature cabriole-legged tables with ringed tabletop patterns in terra cotta, slate, and sandstone, complete with two or four cushioned wicker chairs.
9. Zuo is the final word in modern outdoor wicker furniture. No wonder it starts with a "Z". Zuo Modern's contemporary style is an eye-catching choice for poolside or patio. Zuo highlights include dark colors; blockish, linear, and fluid forms; and modern pair-ups such as wicker dining sets with benches and stools.
10. Metal and resin wicker is a more common combo, but wood and resin wicker is a dining tandem that wins points for originality and eco-friendly style. Eucalyptus and wicker dining sets from Amazonia bring beautifully natural texture to patio dining, with heavy-duty tables that seat eight or more.
Find more information in our Outdoor Wicker Dining Sets Helpful Information section!