1. The sunroom is the showroom for everything that wicker furniture can be. Our sunroom furniture selection includes both indoor sunroom furniture made from natural wickers (e.g. rattan, abaca, banana leaves) and indoor/outdoor furniture made from all-weather resin wicker.
2. Is there a furniture material that's more eclectic and forgiving of idiosyncrasies than wicker? Wicker sunroom furniture can be used in French country, tropical, coastal, Victorian, travel, cottage, and many other decors. As a material that supports virtually every decorating style under the sun, wicker has no better home than the contemporary sunroom.
3. Wicker's natural eclecticism can inspire a wealth of sunroom furniture ideas for the creative home decorator. Recreate a Victorian covered porch ensemble using white wicker chairs. Design a globetrotting getaway with steamer trunks and two-tone rattan and banana bark tropical chairs. Adapt to the seasons using indoor/outdoor resin wicker sets. Let your lifestyle be your guide!
4. Conversation-style sunroom furniture sets are the one of the most popular wicker decorating trends of the past few years. Versatility is a big part of their appeal. They're made from outdoor resin wicker, but with fashionable indoor style, and their multi-piece configurations are perfect for two, four, or more.
5. With a wicker papasan chair, even the smallest bit of sun is plenty enough for one. Wicker papasans are perfect for enjoying your sunroom solitaire - or as makeshift tanning booths for a sun-loving cat.
6. Sunrooms are usually inhabited at the height of the day, when a few hours of warmth and vitamin D can do a tired body good. Wicker rocking chairs and armchairs would provide the deep comfort you need for hours-long "thermal therapy."
7. The fabrics of our wicker loveseats and sofas offer a motley palette of contemporary prints and tropical floral themes, creating riotously colorful, escapist sunrooms - a slice of indoor paradise.